Adult Registration (ages 18 and up)
Team Registration (Click Here To Register A Team)
1. The team fee for a 10 game season, plus playoffs if eligible, will be $625. There are NO separate ref fees!
2. You will need to register a minimum of 10 players and a maximum of 16 players.
3. If you are a player or two short, please contact John at North Hills and inquire about available free agents.
4. Team registration fee must be submitted before the start of the first game for new teams.
5. Schedules and game times will be made by contacting team captains.
6. By registering a team, the team captain is held financially responsible for the seasons league fees. They are to collect the money from their teammates and make payment by the 3rd game.
Individual ADULT Registration (Click Here To Register an Individual)
If you would like to play but do not have enough players to field a team, you can register as an individual for $60 a 10 game season, plus playoffs.
Individual Youth Registration (ages 4 to 17) (Click Here To Register an Individual)
The fee for youth players(4-13) is $55 ($65 for indoor winter) for the 10 week program and will include a player shirt.
Players in our Cadet and Freshmen divisions will play a 10 game season and can sign up as individuals or as a team.
Youth Team Leagues
Chipmunk – 4 to 6 (Mondays at 6pm) This is a youth program that involves teaching the kids hockey basics and letting them have a lot of fun on the dek.
Penguin – 7 to 9 (Every Tues or Thurs at 6pm and another time slot) This will be a draft league with organized teams and will include a 10 game season
Beaver – 10 to 12 (Every Weds or Fri at 6pm) This will include a draft league with organized teams and will include a 10 game season
Cadet – 13 to 15 (player exceptions can be approved by GM) Full teams can be submitted or free agents can sign up. Most games are Saturdays
Freshmen – 15-17 (may include players under 15) Full teams may be submitted or free agents can sign up. Most games are Saturdays
Age cutoffs are January 1st, 2017 (if you turn 10 Jan 2nd, you are eligible for Penguin the entire year). Age exceptions may be made by contacting John at North Hills.All injury release waiver forms must be signed prior to participating in any league, games, or practices.If you would like to register your team via phone, call us at 412-440-8791